2019 @ Triple ‘S’ Clutch and Brake Services Limited. Reg. In England 2823697
Clutch & Tyre Specialist
In most cases the serviceability of the DMF will be obvious :-
1. Rattles or clonks.
2. Clogged in black grease from the centre bearing
3. Gone blue in colour.
4. DMF has lost damping action by going solid.
5. Too much rotation. Usually over 30mm.
6. Centre bearing has collapsed or allows excessive rock. Cars 2mm, Vans 4mm.
7. Starter ring or timing lugs brocken.
As a rough guide we find when used properly the DMF will last around the 80 -